Inconet CC provisions Data Connectivity and/or Internet Connectivity Services to Individual members “Clients” of Inconet communities through the provisioning of shared or dedicated bandwidth packages “Packages” through the Inconet private wireless network “Wireless Network.” Such provisioning is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Inconet endevours to maintain the smooth running and operation of the Wireless Network and Client Radio connections to the Wireless Network. Accordingly:
- Inconet supplies the Client with gateway access to the World Wide Web but shall not be held responsible for 3rd party programs and services such as “Facebook,” browser based games, online gaming, and any 3rd party email, hosting and/or other services.
- Inconet provides the Client with Packages in a shared environment for Standard Package Clients and at best effort for all Clients.
- Inconet does not hold responsibility for lack in or absence of quality for services that do not reside on the Wireless Network.
- Inconet does not hold responsibility for National and International Internet Grid problems or downtimes based outside the Wireless Network.
- Real Download and Upload speeds are dependant on the achievable wireless connection quality first and then the selected Client Bandwidth Package.- In no event will Inconet be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data and/or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of Inconet services. The Client utilizes Inconet services at its own risk.
Any Equipment rented by Inconet Clients from Inconet falls under the responsibility of the client. Should any damage or theft occur to such Equipment, for whatever reason, then the Client renting such equipment is required to reimburse Inconet for the full value of the unit within 7 days of the damage. Equipment rental shall not include any insurance cover, and the Client is required to insure such Equipment.
All Equipment rental is subject to a one year contract term without the right of early cancellation by the Client unless approved by Inconet.
Inconet shall at best effort or as specified by a service level agreement endevour to maintain a stable connection from the Client radio to the Wireless Network.
Inconet shall endevour to attain connection to the Client untill the end of the cable running from the Wireless radio to the Client's internal network. This responsibility shall entitle the Client to free relevant labor support only during weekdays from 8:00 till 17:00, excluding public holidays.
Inconet shall not hold responsibility for the Client’s internal network running beyond the end point of the cable running from the Wireless Radio. The Packages do not cover such responsibility. A monthly payable service level agreement is available from Inconet to the Client upon the Client’s request to cover such responsibility.
For reasons beyond Inconet’s responsibilities stated above, and in the absence of a service level agreement with the Client, Inconet shall charge the Client for callout services requested by the Client at the standard Inconet rates.
Inconet shall supply Client on-site support over weekends or public holidays at a cost of at least R500 plus transport which shall be payable by the Client on arrival at the Client’s site.
Inconet shall provide phone support services through a call-in center at fixed schedules as specified on the Inconet Website.
To report faults, Clients are required to familiarize themselves with the Inconet Fault reporting procedures as specified for each package. Albeit, text messages - SMS and Whatsapp - may be sent at anytime on 24-hour basis. Inconet reserves the right to respond to only real emergencies during non-support hours.
Inconet supplies all Packages on prepaid basis. Payments are to be made one month upfront starting the first day of the month. All Clients should settle all subscription payments owing to Inconet by the 1st of every month unless prior arrangements are made with the Inconet Accounting Department.
All Clients are required to sign the debit order form. Inconet shall reserve the right to collect any outstanding amounts by debit order run against the defaulting Client's account. Any failed debit order collection shall result in a penalty fee against the Client.
Unless prearranged, the cut-off date for none payment is set for the 3rd of every month. A reconnection fee may apply to regular defaulting Clients.
Should the Client refrain from paying callout charges with an invalid excuse, Inconet shall reserve the right to discontinue the Client’s service(s) immediately and instigate a law suite.
Should the Client default any payment for a period longer than two months, then Inconet shall reserve the right to terminate the Client's connection and instigate a law suite against the Client unless the Client agrees to pay all outstanding amounts and further pay one month service amount deposit immediately after notice from Inconet.
Acceptable Use Policy
This policy serves to define the accepted behavior of Clients on the Wireless Network. Upon receipt of a complaint, or having become aware of any of abusive, disruptive and/or security breach incident, Inconet reserves the right to implement appropriate technical mechanisms in order to prevent usage patterns that violate this AUP, as follows:
- Monitor the system to identify incidents.
- Manage/Shutdown ports/protocols affected by viruses, worms or other malicious code.
- Throttle service speed for specific ports/protocols.
- Throttle offending Client's connection speed.
- Inform Corporate Client's network administrator of the incident and require the network administrator or network owner to deal with the incident according to the Inconet Terms and Conditions.
- Temporarily suspend the offending Client’s account and withdraw the Client’s Wireless Network access privileges.
- Charge the offending Client for administrative and technical costs due to the incident.
- Terminate the service of Clients who have been warned previously and continue to grossly abuse the network through improper or excessive use.
- Share information concerning the incident and offending client with other Internet Service Providers and the South African Internet Service Provider's Association, publish the information, and/or make available the client's details to law enforcement agencies.
- Implement against the offending Client any one or more of the steps listed above, insofar as they are deemed necessary by Inconet in its absolute and sole discretion.
This allows Inconet, at best effort, to:
- Maintain Network and Client security.
- Maintain integrity and quality of service.
- Maintain fair use of service to all Clients.
- Protect Client and Network Infrastructure from abuse.
- Adhere to the current laws and regulations governing organizations and service providers in the countries they operate in.
- Co-exist within the global Internet community as a responsible service provider.
The following incidents are deemed unlawful and subject to immediate termination of service and legal action:
- Downloading and distributing copyrighted material.
- Publishing and/or distributing Child pornography.
- SPAM and Mass messaging.
- Constantly uploading potential virus streams.
- Hacking or attempting to hack external or internal infrastructure.
- Causing an IP ban on any form of electronic media (mail servers, chartrooms, websites, social networks, gaming servers, etc.)
- Verbally abusing Inconet staff.
- Abusing Inconet support services.
The following incidents are deemed unacceptable and subject to service throttling or termination:
- Running at excessive Packet Transfer Rates for 2 hours or more.
- Misusing Inconet's free services.
- Generating Traffic patterns of more than:
--- 200 Gigabytes or more traffic per month , taken on an average over a period of 3 months, for Standard Packages.
--- 300 Gigabytes or more traffic per month, taken on an average over a period of 3 months, for Premium Packages.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Inconet CC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Inconet CC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Inconet CC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change with a 30 day notice to existing clients respecting the Consumer Protection Act.
Latest Update: September 1, 2017
Office Hours Technical Support / Fault Reporting / Requests
Monday - Friday
8:15 - 17:00
+27 56 212 2560
+27 81 323 0258
+27 81 323 0258
+27 76 355 3627
+ 27 79 219 9919
+27 081 323 0258
+27 76 355 3627
+ 27 79 219 9919
+27 72 199 3639
+27 81 323 0258
+27 72 199 3639